The smallest province in all of Canada
– Prince Edward Island is also one of the most beautiful and interesting tourist destinations of the country. Even though not a lot of people know about this small province, consisting of several islands that doesn’t mean that it cannot surprise us.
Capital city of Charlottetown is a hometown for one university in the province – UPEI (University of Prince Edward Island). There are also several colleges at the territory of the province.
95 percent of the province’s population speaks English as a first language.
Prince Edward Island is looking for specialists in
- Senior government managers and officials
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other administrative services managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers